Thursday, May 1, 2008

Station Pub & Grub in Bernardsville, New Jersey

Rex and I "diverge" when it comes to the Station Pub & Grub in Bernardsville, New Jersey. After a disappointing experience there about a year ago, Rex will not likely go back. That afternoon started with the opening of Charlotte's Web at the Clearview Bernardsville Cinema, where the seats smelled rank and moldy and the film came to an abrupt end after reversing course and playing upside down and backwards, and the evening ended with a refreshing glass of cranberry & seltzer in Rex's lap (accidental, but nonetheless chilling).

Continue reading

2 comments:

Wally Banners said...

lol Roxie yea I know bout the zoo trip.. I read your blog daily Doll and always vote for you. I lol my head off on some of your bobs as I think lmao she must be thinking bout the blog shes battling against. lmao like the time you said you were up against "cow" LMAO!!!!

Wally Banners said...

Good Morning Roxie Jesus girl what freaking time do you wake up at? lol maybe its me. I sleep in late for the past 25 years lol. I used to despise the horn they used to use to wake us up at the salt mines. so I guess thats why I sleep in late. Only reason I'm up now is I had a nightmare that my baby seahorse needed me. I woke up to find him dead..meh. so all i have left is the 2 yellow adult seahorses. In June I leave for Paris and Italy. I wanted to stop in NYC and maybe pay you guys a visit,but its shorter to travel from Los Angeles to France than to new york then onto to london. Make sure you check on my blog when I;m gone will be posting pics of my work. I guarantee you will find them gruesome and disturbing lmao.